Title: Configuration Manager
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense, in partnership with our military, intelligence, and civil government customers, supports U.S. operations worldwide through the use of many different types of intelligence, satellite, and cyber technologies. Cornerstone’s Intelligence Sector provides solutions to the United States Government for information collection, operations, exploitation and dissemination, and research activities. Our Team specializes in software development, cloud architecture, systems and network engineering, systems integration, agile management, as well as targeting operations and intelligence analysis. Our support to our mission customers includes cyber network operations, exploitation and defense, signals intelligence, human intelligence, and critical missions and networks.
Responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems. Works on developmental and operational teams to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.) supporting developmental and operational systems. Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures. Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system. Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life. Perform change control and configuration audits.
· Utilize configuration management tools (e.g. DOORS, Eclipse) to store, track, and manage configuration items
· Maintain the CM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration
· Develop hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures and ensure that they are followed on hardware and software development projects
· Apply concepts and defme and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the hardware and software build process
· Serve as an advisor to (or non-voting member of) Government Change Control Board (CCB)
CM-2 Qualifications: Six (6) years' experience as a CM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
Four (4) years of additional configuration management experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
The contractor shall create, document, and implement a Software Configuration Management (SCM) Plan including CM tools, version control, CI/CD processes, procedures, and best practices for all projects within the HPDA organization.
This is a highly visible position reporting directly to the Chief Software Architect for the HPDA organization. The contractor shall work closely with the Chief Software Architect and the all project Tech Leads to implement the SCM plan to ensure a consistent and repeatable approach for CM across the entire HPDA organization.
Task Required Skills:
Task Desired Skills: