Title: Senior Cyber & Signals Analyst
Location: Chantilly, VA
*Clearance: Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense, in partnership with our military, intelligence, and civil government customers, supports U.S. operations worldwide through the use of many different types of intelligence, satellite, and cyber technologies. Cornerstone’s Intelligence Sector provides solutions to the United States Government for information collection, operations, exploitation and dissemination, and research activities. Our Team specializes in software development, cloud architecture, systems and network engineering, systems integration, agile management, as well as targeting operations and intelligence analysis. Our support to our mission customers includes cyber network operations, exploitation and defense, signals intelligence, human intelligence, and critical missions and networks.
Conducts research and evaluates technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on user behavior and patterns in a dynamic and changing mission environment. Detects anomalous activity in raw and processed log files for deeper exploration using IC tools and databases. Differentiates between general and targeted or suspicious scanning. Identifies trends RF systems and performs behavior analysis. Uses Splunk dashboards to create alerts and investigate log files. Correlates threat data from various sources. Writes concise assessments that highlight findings supported by evidence, articulating the impact of conclusions.
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in EE, Applied Math, Physics, or related technical field
· Minimum of 6 years of direct experience in Intelligence Community signals analysis or signal collection, with focus on wireless, cellular, satellite or terrestrial signals
· Demonstrated proficiency with at least two (2) analysis tools such as Splunk, Google Earth, Analyst Notebook, etc.
· Proven ability to research and analyze data from a variety of sources and to present findings in clear and concise written reports
· Demonstrated working knowledge of RF and telecommunications protocols
· Demonstrated working knowledge of IC data sets and tools for telecommunications analysis
Demonstrated ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision
· MS degree in technical field
· Familiarity with other IC agencies
· Familiarity with SIGINT tasking and collection mechanisms
· Familiarity with RF testing and measurement system
· Familiarization with waveform engineering and analysis
Equal Opportunity Employment
Cornerstone Defense is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment for all employees and to upholding diversity in our recruiting and hiring processes. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.