Title: Data Architect
Location: Herndon, VA
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense, in partnership with our military, intelligence, and civil government customers, supports U.S. operations worldwide through the use of many different types of intelligence, satellite, and cyber technologies. Cornerstone’s Intelligence Sector provides solutions to the United States Government for information collection, operations, exploitation and dissemination, and research activities. Our Team specializes in software development, cloud architecture, systems and network engineering, systems integration, agile management, as well as targeting operations and intelligence analysis. Our support to our mission customers includes cyber network operations, exploitation and defense, signals intelligence, human intelligence, and critical missions and networks.
Data Architect – Expert (11+ years of experience) position that requires the following:
– Understanding of Cloud architecture delivery
– AWS-cloud system setup, to include networking, storage, load-balancing, fail-over, etc.
– Solid grasp of Linux/bash system administration methods
– Solid understanding of AWS, Terraform, Cloud Formation
– Ability to deliver in a DevSecOps environment, infrastructure requisition to CI/CD-like deployment
– Understanding of IaaS, PaaS, & SaaS
– Understanding of programming languages, such as Python
– Understanding of containerization tech, such as Docker, Kubernetes
– Understanding of automated build and deployment tech, such as Ansible, Jenkins
– Understanding of source control in GitHub
– Privileged account exposure, such as -ADM, JWICS -ADM
– Working in engineering environments, such as FidOS, VDE, etc.
– Use of IDEs (VS Code, etc.) for source code modification and management
– Experience with A&A process support, documentation (security controls, procedure evidence, architecture depiction)