Title: Data Engineer(ETL)
Location: Washington DC
** Top-Secret clearance required
Cornerstone Defense, in partnership with our military, intelligence, and civil government customers, supports U.S. operations worldwide through the use of many different types of intelligence, satellite, and cyber technologies. Cornerstone’s Intelligence Sector provides solutions to the United States Government for information collection, operations, exploitation and dissemination, and research activities. Our Team specializes in software development, cloud architecture, systems and network engineering, systems integration, agile management, as well as targeting operations and intelligence analysis. Our support to our mission customers includes cyber network operations, exploitation and defense, signals intelligence, human intelligence, and critical missions and networks.
Looking for creative problem solvers that can come up with creative solutions when working with the client. We are technology agnostic, in a sense, and are interested in people who come from different environments and backgrounds then perhaps what we have seen. Understanding and having an interest in front-end analytics and visualizations is a great skill to have as well.
You can be a self-proclaimed analytics guru, advancing in your BI career, or an Application Developer who has a strong interest in data. As long as you have strong knowledge and hands-on experience with SQL you could be a fit for this role.
You will be part of one of our fastest growing, heavily impactful teams, and working with a great client who loves data as much as we do.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Strong SQL
• Experience with ETL tools
• Experience with Reporting/Analytics tools (MicroStrategy, Tableau, PowerBI, Cognos, Busines Objects, etc.) is a plus
• Data manipulation & analysis
• Unstructured data management
• Experience with Cloud Technologies (S3, Redshift, lambda, AWS, etc.) is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business Analytics disciplines, or related area
• 3+ years of experience with ETL and data integration, data quality analysis, statistical analysis and/or modeling
• Active Top-Secret US Government clearance