Title: Project Manager/Systems Integrator
Location: Chantilly, VA
*Clearance: Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense, in partnership with our military, intelligence, and civil government customers, supports U.S. operations worldwide through the use of many different types of intelligence, satellite, and cyber technologies. Cornerstone’s Intelligence Sector provides solutions to the United States Government for information collection, operations, exploitation and dissemination, and research activities. Our Team specializes in software development, cloud architecture, systems and network engineering, systems integration, agile management, as well as targeting operations and intelligence analysis. Our support to our mission customers includes cyber network operations, exploitation and defense, signals intelligence, human intelligence, and critical missions and networks.
The Systems Integrator will support the government management team in gathering equipment, resources, and information to implement upcoming projects. Main duties include maintaining budgets and work schedules, organizing, and participating in shareholder meetings and ensuring all deadlines for certain projects are met. Responsible for translating the client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications, or process designs. Acts as an advocate for the client addressing client business problems. Plans, implements, documents, and maintains enterprise-wide solutions. Position will report to Government Branch Chief.
• Provide seamless support to Front Office systems and processes
• Produce briefing materials for senior leadership
• Ensure coordination and information flow between Front Office Stakeholders and organizational managers
• Recommend and implement modifications to improve effectiveness and attain project milestones
• Oversee schedules and risk management plans
• Identify and implement Front Office process improvement opportunities
• Collect and assemble office-wide input for recurring meetings with senior leadership
• Coordinate team actions with Stakeholders
• TS/SCI w/ poly
• Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD
• Experience with Executive/Front Office level communications and processes
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to independently identify and resolve challenges
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Experience with technical writing styles – for front office communications
• Experience dealing with complex situations in a fast-paced environment
• Strong personal network
Equal Opportunity Employment
Cornerstone Defense is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment for all employees and to upholding diversity in our recruiting and hiring processes. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.