Title: Project Manager/Integrator, Expert
Location: McLean, VA
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense, in partnership with our military, intelligence, and civil government customers, supports U.S. operations worldwide through the use of many different types of intelligence, satellite, and cyber technologies. Cornerstone’s Intelligence Sector provides solutions to the United States Government for information collection, operations, exploitation and dissemination, and research activities. Our Team specializes in software development, cloud architecture, systems and network engineering, systems integration, agile management, as well as targeting operations and intelligence analysis. Our support to our mission customers includes cyber network operations, exploitation and defense, signals intelligence, human intelligence, and critical missions and networks.
As a Project Integrator supporting the customer, you will be trusted to execute multi-faced programs that support dynamic mission sets. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Ensuring the development teams are practicing the Agile principles and active engagement with the respective Product Owner(s).
- Assisting with all project communication (internal, external), sustain fluid information flow between development team, Sponsor's Leadership Team, Front Office, Stakeholders and Mission Partners alike.
- Establishing and maintaining team process, including the resultant documentation as necessary.
- Assisting as a key conductor of development backlog grooming, reviews and planning.
- Proactively managing and communicating team velocity and progress (release | sprint | backlog).
- Establishing project milestones and facilitating technical decisions, especially those regarding design and implementation.
- Demonstrated experience with resource planning, analysis, preparation of management plans and reports.
- Demonstrated experience in a Scrum Master role facilitating project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other activities as needed for Scrum-related meetings.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience managing complex systems and applications with many external system interfaces.
- Demonstrated experience managing critical development projects with strategic value in a high visibility environment.
- Demonstrated experience assisting the PM with assessing, documenting and tracing new program requirements and follow-on technical exchange meetings (TEMs).
- Demonstrated experience participating in outreach activities with application mission partners.
- Demonstrated experience with JIRA.
- Minimum of 6 years related experience.
- Demonstrated experience working on major application to oversee operations and maintenance activities.
- Demonstrated experience with oral and written communications, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with cloud technology.
- Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
- Desired Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment while handling competing priorities.
- Possess one of the following certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Safe Agilest (SA), AWS Cloud Practitioner.
- Demonstrated experience leading system implementation, defining process improvement or identifying further methods to improve the efficiency of manual processes.
- Demonstrated experience implementing, maintaining, and working in open source and community supported applications.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of grooming backlog.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Word.
Hours – Flexible