Title: Senior Targeting Analyst
Location: Chantilly, VA
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense, in partnership with our military, intelligence, and civil government customers, supports U.S. operations worldwide through the use of many different types of intelligence, satellite, and cyber technologies. Cornerstone’s Intelligence Sector provides solutions to the United States Government for information collection, operations, exploitation and dissemination, and research activities. Our Team specializes in software development, cloud architecture, systems and network engineering, systems integration, agile management, as well as targeting operations and intelligence analysis. Our support to our mission customers includes cyber network operations, exploitation and defense, signals intelligence, human intelligence, and critical missions and networks.
Targeting Analyst support for classified customer with subject matter expertise throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI) to include analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability. Considered a recognized authority in this area of expertise. All source Intelligence analysis may include; IMINT, SIGINT, ELINT, HUMINT, or MASINT. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations. Will develop operational leads to include adding subject matter expertise in HUMINT Technical operations, HUMINT Analysis and operations that drive greater All source targeting and technical support.
• Must have active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
• Requires a Bachelor's degree and fourteen (14) years or more experience as an All Source Analyst/Targeter
• Must have working knowledge of HUMINT and All Source Targeting
• Must have the technical acumen to decipher technical craft, methodology and technical research using myriad of databases and repositories
• Must have working knowledge of technical operations while working with other targeters and HUMINT analysts.