Title: Software Engineer
Location: Aurora, CO
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense, in partnership with our military, intelligence, and civil government customers, supports U.S. operations worldwide through the use of many different types of intelligence, satellite, and cyber technologies. Cornerstone’s Intelligence Sector provides solutions to the United States Government for information collection, operations, exploitation and dissemination, and research activities. Our Team specializes in software development, cloud architecture, systems and network engineering, systems integration, agile management, as well as targeting operations and intelligence analysis. Our support to our mission customers includes cyber network operations, exploitation and defense, signals intelligence, human intelligence, and critical missions and networks.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required and Fourteen (14) years of experience as a SWE in contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
• Three (3) years of experience DESIRED with at least three (3) of the following: MapReduce, key-value store technology, HBase/Hadoop, Apache, Accumulo (3-year requirement for each technology).
• Knowledge of Cloud procedures and data ingest
• Programming background in C++ AND at least four (4) of the following: JAVA, Perl, Ruby, Python, XML, UNIX, LINUX, SYBASE & Oracle. (3 years required for each individua technology listed).
• Experience desired in Distillery/IBM Streams Framework, NiagaraFiles and/or Scripting languages.
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.