Title: Systems Administrator – Level 2
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense, in partnership with our military, intelligence, and civil government customers, supports U.S. operations worldwide through the use of many different types of intelligence, satellite, and cyber technologies. Cornerstone’s Intelligence Sector provides solutions to the United States Government for information collection, operations, exploitation and dissemination, and research activities. Our Team specializes in software development, cloud architecture, systems and network engineering, systems integration, agile management, as well as targeting operations and intelligence analysis. Our support to our mission customers includes cyber network operations, exploitation and defense, signals intelligence, human intelligence, and critical missions and networks.
· Experience with Windows and Linux (CentOS/RHEL or similar *NIX) administration.
· Experience with STE requirements/tools/teams.
· Experience with customer Information System Security processes and tools (SSPs/ATO/IAVAs etc).
· Experience scripting against REST APIs, databases, and CSV files.
· Experience with network design, security, and automation.
· Experience with DevOps tech stacks and modern CM and CI/CD tools (especially Ansible).
· Experience with a scripting language (Python/bash).
· Experience with VMWare hypervisors and virtualization, and FreeIPA and Kerberos authentication.