Title: Technical Trainer
Location: Herndon, VA
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense, in partnership with our military, intelligence, and civil government customers, supports U.S. operations worldwide through the use of many different types of intelligence, satellite, and cyber technologies. Cornerstone’s Intelligence Sector provides solutions to the United States Government for information collection, operations, exploitation and dissemination, and research activities. Our Team specializes in software development, cloud architecture, systems and network engineering, systems integration, agile management, as well as targeting operations and intelligence analysis. Our support to our mission customers includes cyber network operations, exploitation and defense, signals intelligence, human intelligence, and critical missions and networks.
The candidate will be responsible for implementing technical training courses, facilitating customer visits, and performing lab demonstrations that provide a competitive edge for technical audiences. This will include the delivery of standard and customized training based on field needs and the delivery of new product and technology training in support of field readiness. Administer hands-on tests. The position will also be responsible for helping to create, test, and review new and existing courseware.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field, plus a minimum of two years’ experience in training roles. In lieu of degree, a minimum of 5 years of related user engagement and/or training experience may be substituted.
• 2+ years of experience working as a Trainer or an Instructional Systems Designer (ISD)
• Demonstrated experience with curriculum development and delivery of classroom and video-based online training materials
• Current TS/SCI with polygraph clearance.
• Demonstrated ability to work in teams with a collaborative interpersonal style
• Ability to interact with various stakeholders to include senior management and customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience in the Intelligence Community
• Experience working in a Customer Facility
• Ability to perform with minimum direction
• Ability to work in a demanding environment with changing priorities