Title: Technical Trainer
Location: Chantilly, VA
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense, in partnership with our military, intelligence, and civil government customers, supports U.S. operations worldwide through the use of many different types of intelligence, satellite, and cyber technologies. Cornerstone’s Intelligence Sector provides solutions to the United States Government for information collection, operations, exploitation and dissemination, and research activities. Our Team specializes in software development, cloud architecture, systems and network engineering, systems integration, agile management, as well as targeting operations and intelligence analysis. Our support to our mission customers includes cyber network operations, exploitation and defense, signals intelligence, human intelligence, and critical missions and networks.
Technical Trainer responsible for working closely with Customer Engagement project teams to provide technical training for customer solution implementations.
The candidate will be responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical training programs. The candidate will participate in developing and writing training materials specific to the COTS product to be used in training and will design exercises to enhance lectures.
• Must have an Active TS/SCI with polygraph ONLY, all others need not apply.
• Ability to develop training materials and conduct end-user training sessions.
• Conduct training sessions through webinars, one-on-one instruction, and video conferences.
• Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
• Curate library of training resources and maintain accurate records of user training and skill levels.
• Continuously enhance technical instructional delivery and presentation skills.
• Evaluate effectiveness of training for client needs and applications.
• Manage the training program in accordance with customer business needs.
• 5+ years prior technical training experience.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment for a matrixed organization.
• Strong knowledge of productivity tools such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to listen and relate with the customer.
• Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external customers.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Proven ability to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Strong team player that is willing to help other team members at all times.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
• Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Lifecycle or commercial contracting.
• Knowledge of Federal financial systems or commercial accounting.
• Experience with Federal government contracting and/or program office organizations business processes