Title: Web Developer
Location: McLean, VA
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense is the Employer of Choice within the Intelligence, Defense, and Space communities of the U.S. Government. Realizing early on that our most prized assets are our employees, we continually focus our attention on improving the overall work/life experience they have supporting the mission. Our Team is pushed every day to use their industry leading knowledge to provide end-to-end solutions to combat our nation’s toughest and most secure problems. If you are looking for a place to not only be professionally challenged, but encouraged and supported by a company that cares, don’t look any further than Cornerstone Defense.
Python Programming – Develops web services, to include Representational State Transfer (REST) APIs, as pandas, numpy, scipy, gensim, and scikit-learn. Database technologies, including Elasticsearch and SQL databases. Data pipelines and workflow technologies, such as Apache NiFi.
– Strong NoSQL and SQL database experience, specifically with Elastic, MySQL, and /or DynamoDB
– Data modeling and database design/architecture knowledge
– Demonstrated web/web-based application development experience
– Familiarity with ETL and data pipeline best practices
– AWS cloud experience strongly preferred