Title: Web Developer
Location: St. Louis, MO
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense, in partnership with our military, intelligence, and civil government customers, supports U.S. operations worldwide through the use of many different types of intelligence, satellite, and cyber technologies. Cornerstone’s Intelligence Sector provides solutions to the United States Government for information collection, operations, exploitation and dissemination, and research activities. Our Team specializes in software development, cloud architecture, systems and network engineering, systems integration, agile management, as well as targeting operations and intelligence analysis. Our support to our mission customers includes cyber network operations, exploitation and defense, signals intelligence, human intelligence, and critical missions and networks.
Seeking a motivated, forward-thinking web developer for an opportunity to be a part of a high-visibility new development in the St. Louis area! In this role, the candidate would be responsible for updating and maintaining an established external, public-facing website which provides daily updates to program partners and the public; as well as an internal website to support the information needs of the workforce.
• Translate ideas and concepts into professional, web-based products applying effective web development skills.
• Recommends and implements improvements to content format, navigation and design to produce intuitive, well-organized and modern websites.
• Provides both technical guidance, and design consultation with customers. Implements a proactive customer review and approval process for all updates. Coordinates with appropriate departments to ensure agency requirements are met for web and content standars, as well as security practices.
• Provides development of Single Page Applications (SPA), across multiple domains using Angular, enterprise CI/CD cloud-based technologies such as Gitlab, Jenkins, and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) tools like Cloud Foundry/Tanzu.
• Work to convert internal site(s) to Sharepoint templates under development by the agency.
• Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and programs using Agile development practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in web development, web technology, digital media or similar.
• 5 years’ experience with web/client development using Angular Single Page Applications (SPA), across multiple domains using enterprise CI/CD cloud-based technologies such as Gitlab, Jenkins, and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) tools like Cloud Foundry.
• 4 years’ experience using Jira and Confluence programs and tools.
• 4 years’ experience designing, coding, testing, debugging documents, and programs using Agile development practices to support web development.
• 3 years’ experience converting websites to SharePoint domains.