Title: Assessment and Authorization Specialist
Location: Herndon, VA
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense is the Employer of Choice within the Intelligence, Defense, and Space communities of the U.S. Government. Realizing early on that our most prized assets are our employees, we continually focus our attention on improving the overall work/life experience they have supporting the mission. Our Team is pushed every day to use their industry leading knowledge to provide end-to-end solutions to combat our nation’s toughest and most secure problems. If you are looking for a place to not only be professionally challenged, but encouraged and supported by a company that cares, don’t look any further than Cornerstone Defense.
|1. Demonstrated experience understanding Risk Management Framework (RMF). |
2. Demonstrated experience navigating RMF processes in order to achieve Authorization to Proceed.
3. Demonstrated experience understanding AWS.
4. Demonstrated experience understanding the system development lifecycle.
5. Demonstrated experience operating vulnerability assessment tools such as Roadrunner, Nessus, Webnspect, or AppDetective, and analyzing the results produced by those tools.
6. Demonstrated experience understanding systems development data requirements gathering.
7. Demonstrated experience analyzing systems and networks for development.
8. Demonstrated experience with documentation preparation for systems development.
9. Demonstrated experience using XACTA.