Title: Cloud Solutions Architect
Location: Herndon, VA
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense, in partnership with our military, intelligence, and civil government customers, supports U.S. operations worldwide through the use of many different types of intelligence, satellite, and cyber technologies. Cornerstone’s Intelligence Sector provides solutions to the United States Government for information collection, operations, exploitation and dissemination, and research activities. Our Team specializes in software development, cloud architecture, systems and network engineering, systems integration, agile management, as well as targeting operations and intelligence analysis. Our support to our mission customers includes cyber network operations, exploitation and defense, signals intelligence, human intelligence, and critical missions and networks.
The Sponsor’s mission is to turn IT disruptions into enterprise opportunities. The Sponsor handles technology gaps that are outside the scope of other organizations. The Sponsor requires support specializing in systems engineering to assist in identifying technology solutions to address technology gaps such as in cellular and cloud services. Priorities will be managed by the Sponsor project manager.
Work Requirements: The Contractor shall elicit and document user requirements from the customer and create the technical requirements document. The Contractor shall help the Sponsor identify technology solutions to address requirements. The Contractor shall assist the Sponsor with prototyping technical solutions to address technology problems, gaps, and risks.
The Contractor shall ensure technical solutions are scalable to meet enterprise requirements. The Contractor shall identify technical and security risks and develop mitigation strategies to address risks. The Contractor shall evaluate technologies for suitability and applicability to address the Sponsor’s requirements. The Contractor shall evaluate process changes to sponsored business and mission requirements. The Contractor shall present recommendations in both oral and written forms. The Contractor shall develop use cases for the Sponsor’s business needs. The Contractor shall assist the Sponsor with testing products against use cases.
1. Demonstrated hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure.
2. Demonstrated experience with other cloud service providers such as AWS and Google.
3. Demonstrated experience integrating solutions in a production environment.
4. Demonstrated experience with enterprise IT systems design and implementation.
5. Demonstrated experience with hypervisors and virtual technologies.
6. Demonstrated experience with networking devices and firewalls.
7. Demonstrated experience with security concepts related to DNS, routing, authentication, certificate authentication, and VPN tunneling.
1. BA/BS degree in a technical discipline or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
2. Demonstrated experience with cellular technologies.
3. Demonstrated experience with Android and iOS operating systems