Title: Cyber Security Engineer
Location: McLean, VA
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense is the Employer of Choice within the Intelligence, Defense, and Space communities of the U.S. Government. Realizing early on that our most prized assets are our employees, we continually focus our attention on improving the overall work/life experience they have supporting the mission. Our Team is pushed every day to use their industry leading knowledge to provide end-to-end solutions to combat our nation’s toughest and most secure problems. If you are looking for a place to not only be professionally challenged, but encouraged and supported by a company that cares, don’t look any further than Cornerstone Defense.
Customer is seeking a Security Engineer
– An understanding of implementing security best practices and Intelligence Community (IC) compliance requirements into networking, computing, and enclave environments.
– Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining system security certification and accreditation for IT systems in accordance with IC compliance requirements.
– Demonstrated experience reviewing and evaluating customer security issues and implement corrective actions as needed.
– Demonstrated experience managing continuous monitoring responsibilities for IT systems.
– Demonstrated experience managing vulnerability scanning responsibilities for IT systems.
– Demonstrated experience supporting security planning, assessment, risk analysis and risk management using the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
– An understanding of the security requirements for the proper handling and protection of government data in the IC.
– Strong speaking, writing and presentation skills.
– Demonstrated experience with writing detailed technical documentation for installation/configuration and O&M procedures.
– Possess analytical and problem-solving skills for developing security solutions based on a set of requirements.
– Preferred certifications: Security+, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CompTIA’s Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP).