Cyber Vulnerability Assessment & Analysis Officer
Clearance: TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
We are looking for a team-members with creative talent who are ready to take on the challenge of, Cyber Security Vulnerability A&A Officer to support at a sponsor facility. The Cyber Vulnerability A&A Officer is deployed to collocate with Sponsor’s offices, departments, or programs. The officer shall perform the following functions and deliver outcomes as follows: please keep reading…
Core responsibilities of the position include:
· Perform vulnerability assessment against system baselines to evaluate effectiveness of system configurations to include validation of system software, software patching and hardware configurations.
· Conduct compliance checks for patches on deployed program systems.
· Conduct vulnerability assessment to support sponsor with Assessment & Accreditation Security Policies & procedures, and compliance with ISSO/ISSM requirements and sponsor’s security regulations.
· Assure compliance with accreditation documentation in coordination with program ISSO/ISSM staff.
· Conduct Nmap port scanning as needed.
· Operate open source security tools, such as Nmap, or other applicable products approved and provided by the sponsor.
· Operate sponsor provided proprietary security tools such as Tenable Nessus, WebInspect, AppDetective, Rapid 7 Nexpose, RoadRunner, Greenlight, TEMIS, etc..
· Understand and operate network device implementations.
· Coordinate with ISSO on security incident response for Information Assurance concerns.
· Assist the sponsor with vulnerability assessment, including evaluation of specific configurations of program network devices and network enable software applications on both window and Linux platforms.
· Ensure program laptops are configured in accordance with sponsor’s Laptop Compliance Process, or current sponsor’s regulations/requirements by either completing configurations or by providing advice/resources of who can configure the laptop based on the customer’s office.
· Maintain the sponsor’s laptop security program, to include updating sponsor’s system of record and/or enduring responsible officers update the system of record.
· Develop and maintain a program that supports and encourages 100% laptop compliance providing options and standard operating procedures that account for mission requirements and a geographically distributed workforce.
· Provide ad-hoc security administration or communication security (COMSEC) support, as required.
· Minimum 6 years’ experience performing full range of Cyber A&A functions
· Relevant industry certifications
· Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal guidance and in small dynamic teams often under time-constraints
· US government issued Top Secret/SCI security clearance required at time of application
· Must be a US Citizen at time of application
· 8 years’ experience working in the Cyber A&A field.
· Previous experience working within the customer space
· Proficient in Microsoft office suite of products