Title: Database Administrator
Location: Chantilly, VA
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense is the Employer of Choice within the Intelligence, Defense, and Space communities of the U.S. Government. Realizing early on that our most prized assets are our employees, we continually focus our attention on improving the overall work/life experience they have supporting the mission. Our Team is pushed every day to use their industry leading knowledge to provide end-to-end solutions to combat our nation’s toughest and most secure problems. If you are looking for a place to not only be professionally challenged, but encouraged and supported by a company that cares, don’t look any further than Cornerstone Defense.
• Demonstrated experience utilizing Oracle, PostgreSQL and modern database technologies.
• Demonstrated experience developing and interfacing with Application Program Interfaces (APIs).
• Demonstrated experience performing testing and quality assurance of developed solutions within the existing Oracle data tier.
• Demonstrated experience developing, creating, and modifying data structure and data load routines for analytic use cases.
• Demonstrated experience working with relational data tiers including cleansing, transforming and processing of structured data.
• Demonstrated experience working with views, triggers and Oracle PL and SQL.
• Demonstrated experience working within an Agile project management model and approved Project Management Frameworks.
• Demonstrated experience aligning data architecture with enterprise strategy and architectures that integrate and improve the quality of enterprise data.
• Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services/Cloud Data Migration Services.
• Demonstrated experience with JIRA.
• Demonstrated experience with IMMUTA data policy.
• Demonstrated experience collaborating and presenting technical information with Sponsor staff, IT customers, and other technical and non-technical staff and contractors at all levels.
• Demonstrated experience with a variety of data repository types (i.e., relational, NoSQL, distributed processing framework, etc.).
• Demonstrated experience creating and interfacing with REST APIs.