Title: Information Review & Release Analyst
Location: Herndon, VA
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense is the Employer of Choice within the Intelligence, Defense, and Space communities of the U.S. Government. Realizing early on that our most prized assets are our employees, we continually focus our attention on improving the overall work/life experience they have supporting the mission. Our Team is pushed every day to use their industry leading knowledge to provide end-to-end solutions to combat our nation’s toughest and most secure problems. If you are looking for a place to not only be professionally challenged, but encouraged and supported by a company that cares, don’t look any further than Cornerstone Defense.
|1. Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills. |
2. Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills, as well as experience working in a team environment.
3. Knowledge of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), and Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive; strong knowledge of the intelligence community with analytical skills background
4. Knowledge of legal terminology, such as in the area of police enforcement, security or court systems
5. Strong work ethic
6. Organizational and time management skills.
7. Strong proficiency in on-line tools such as Word, Excel, and Access, and other required systems to be able to perform the requirements.
8. Strong multitasking ability, adaptable, and flexible skills.