Title: Knowledge Management Expert
Location: Herndon, VA
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense is the Employer of Choice within the Intelligence, Defense, and Space communities of the U.S. Government. Realizing early on that our most prized assets are our employees, we continually focus our attention on improving the overall work/life experience they have supporting the mission. Our Team is pushed every day to use their industry leading knowledge to provide end-to-end solutions to combat our nation’s toughest and most secure problems. If you are looking for a place to not only be professionally challenged, but encouraged and supported by a company that cares, don’t look any further than Cornerstone Defense.
|1. MANDATORY SKILLS |
2. Demonstrated skills in creating dashboards using Tableau to support business analytics and visibility into workflow.
3. Demonstrated skills in providing data analytics support, including, but not limited to, metrics, metadata, batch tracking and data validation.
4. Demonstrated experience with managing, inputting, monitoring, updating, and validating the status automated systems.
5. Experience with data research and operational metrics queries
6. Demonstrated skills with time management and meeting demanding and dynamic deadlines with accuracy.
7. Experience with special projects, such as studies and/or special initiatives.
8. Demonstrated experience developing and providing presentations and delivering briefings.
9. Demonstrated experience working with senior leadership to assist in understand key data reporting requirements and key opportunities to leverage analysis of key data points to enable effective and efficient business decisions to meet organization goals.
10. Ability to work well with others.
11. Ability to work well under pressure and changing demands.
12. Must be proficient using multiple Microsoft applications to include but not limited to Excel.