Network-Savvy CNO Developerh
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Are you looking to make great use of your reverse engineering (RE) and embedded development skills, while continuing to sharpen them? If you're hungry to support an amazing mission, work as a team to leverage your skills to make a difference, and learn from / collaborate with our existing embedded development / vulnerability research (VR) / RE subject matter experts, we have the perfect position for you, please keep reading….
You'll get the opportunity to do RE, VR, and embedded development skills to support a critical customer mission and develop much needed capabilities. You'll get to work at the customer site, integrated into the customer's team which includes several subject matter experts, learning from their mentorship to grow your skills and support our customer's mission. Your CNO development skills will be stretched to the limit as you utilize your creativity to discover new solutions to problems, implement capabilities, and help better protect our country.
– 5+ years of software engineering / reverse engineering / vulnerability research experience (or 3 years experience + a Master's)
– Experience with Reverse Engineering
– Expertise with the C programming language
– In-depth understanding of network protocols
– Experience with network device appliances (routers, switches, firewalls)
– Experience working in a Real Time OS environment
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Top Secret SCI w/Polygraph