Title: Power BI Architect
Location: Reston, Virginia
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense, in partnership with our military, intelligence, and civil government customers, supports U.S. operations worldwide through the use of many different types of intelligence, satellite, and cyber technologies. Cornerstone’s Intelligence Sector provides solutions to the United States Government for information collection, operations, exploitation and dissemination, and research activities. Our Team specializes in software development, cloud architecture, systems and network engineering, systems integration, agile management, as well as targeting operations and intelligence analysis. Our support to our mission customers includes cyber network operations, exploitation and defense, signals intelligence, human intelligence, and critical missions and networks.
Power BI Architect
Seeking a Power BI Architect responsible for working closely with Customer Engagement project teams to provide the customer with business analysis expertise, report creation and dashboard design, in a tactical capacity, evaluating internal and external client requirements and implementing effective solutions in a timely manner.
• Ability to
• Consult with project team members and customer stakeholders to identify, define, and document business needs and objectives, capabilities, and challenges related to the business functions such as those supporting the Federal Acquisition Lifecycle.
• Collaborate with the Client project manager, technical analysts, and customer end-users in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the Business Intelligence module of Client’s AEON Business Process Management Platform to ensure desired operational performance and capabilities.
• Track and document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for testing uses cases, knowledge capture and training purposes.
Innovative Solutions to Support Complex Business Processes.
• Provide support for a variety of meetings, demonstrations, and program activities related to Business Intelligence.
(troubleshooting and researching).
• Comprehension of change management processes.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 10+ years prior Business Intelligence experience.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment for a matrixed organization.
• Strong knowledge and experience with data reporting tools including Microsoft
Power BI, SSRS, Tableau, etc.
• Strong knowledge of productivity tools such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Experience with Agile and SCRUM processes and methodologies.
• Familiarity with Government Processes, including Federal Acquisition & Finance
• Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) practices, principles, and
techniques as they apply to Agile development process.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to listen and relate with the customer.
• Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external customers.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Proven ability to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Strong team player that is willing to help other team members at all times.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
• Knowledge of Tableau
• Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Lifecycle or commercial contracting.
• Knowledge of Federal financial systems or commercial accounting.
• Ability to develop training materials and conduct end-user training sessions.
• Experience with Federal government contracting and/or program office organizations business processes.