Title: Project Integrator
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense is the Employer of Choice within the Intelligence, Defense, and Space communities of the U.S. Government. Realizing early on that our most prized assets are our employees, we continually focus our attention on improving the overall work/life experience they have supporting the mission. Our Team is pushed every day to use their industry leading knowledge to provide end-to-end solutions to combat our nation’s toughest and most secure problems. If you are looking for a place to not only be professionally challenged, but encouraged and supported by a company that cares, don’t look any further than Cornerstone Defense.
|Raytheon Technologies is seeking a Project Integrator/Project Manager in the Herndon area who is knowledgeable in project management, software development, requirements management, and government procedures. This right candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a creatively diverse group. Acting as a liaison between developers and the customer. This position requires the applicant to possess in-depth hands-on experience as a program integrator in an area where cooperation, communication, and continual trade-craft improvements are the norm. The ability to aptly respond to, translate, and oversee the progress of business requirements is a must. This position is a critical component of a larger integration team which includes Configuration Managers, Scrum Masters, Software Testers, and others all of which are focused on long-range planning, assuring organizational success, and consistently delivering value for our customer. |
•Plan and coordinate program management process activities including scheduling of meetings and preparation of briefings/presentations.
• Ability to organize and track complex requirements to understand what does the customer needs
• Assist PMO in assessing, documenting, tracking, and forecasting new program requirements and follow-on technical exchange meetings (TEMs).
• Support the Program Manager in resource leveling planning and analysis.
• Manage project in the enterprise requirements management tool to include input of new requirements, refinement of requirements, movement of requirements, and creation and maintenance of boards and reports.
• Create and maintain reporting from enterprise requirements management tool.
• Coordinate project schedules, including participation in meetings; documentation and distribution of minutes and action items; and tracing action items for successful completion.
• Assist in the preparation of management plans and reports.
• Support task requiring the collecting, compiling, evaluating, and publishing of information and statistical data in documents, records, forms, reports, plans, policies, and regulations.
• Maintain PMO documentation.
• Provide support such as technical writing, technical editing of documents, integration of various sources into a cohesive product which may be delivered as computer based magnetic media, preparation of graphical and narrative presentation material.
• Compose technical documents including user's manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports.
• Edit functional descriptions, system specifications, user's manuals, special reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Project Management Certification