Title: SharePoint Developer Junior
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense is the Employer of Choice within the Intelligence, Defense, and Space communities of the U.S. Government. Realizing early on that our most prized assets are our employees, we continually focus our attention on improving the overall work/life experience they have supporting the mission. Our Team is pushed every day to use their industry leading knowledge to provide end-to-end solutions to combat our nation’s toughest and most secure problems. If you are looking for a place to not only be professionally challenged, but encouraged and supported by a company that cares, don’t look any further than Cornerstone Defense.
• Exposure to Server OS maintenance, and SharePoint farm management/maintenance.
• Exposure to and experience with SharePoint Server 2016 and 2019 required. Back-end SharePoint experience highly preferred over front-end/design experience.
• Previous exposure to and experience with Windows Server 2016 and 2019, including standard server maintenance, OS patching, and migration.
• Demonstrate customer service skills and be able to assist users through a variety of remote support capabilities (ticketing, phone, email, etc.).
• IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) experience desired.
• Experience with SharePoint associated products (Designer, Visio, InfoPath, Visual Studio, PowerShell,) desired,
DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required.