Title: Share Point Developer Senior
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense is the Employer of Choice within the Intelligence, Defense, and Space communities of the U.S. Government. Realizing early on that our most prized assets are our employees, we continually focus our attention on improving the overall work/life experience they have supporting the mission. Our Team is pushed every day to use their industry leading knowledge to provide end-to-end solutions to combat our nation’s toughest and most secure problems. If you are looking for a place to not only be professionally challenged, but encouraged and supported by a company that cares, don’t look any further than Cornerstone Defense.
|• Knowledge of Server OS maintenance, and SharePoint farm management/maintenance to a degree fitting LCAT requirements and candidate’s skills. |
• Strong experience with SharePoint Server 2016 and 2019 required. Back-end SharePoint experience highly preferred over front-end/design experience.
• Strong previous experience with Windows Server 2016 and 2019, including standard server maintenance, OS patching, and migration.
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and be able to assist users through a variety of remote support capabilities (ticketing, phone, email, etc.).
• Previous experience managing/configuring SharePoint farms, web apps, and site collections manually and via PowerShell preferred. Design and deployment of SharePoint farm(s) highly desired.
• IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) experience desired.
• Experience with SharePoint associated products (Designer, Visio, InfoPath, Visual Studio, PowerShell,) as well as identity and access management.
• DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required.