Title: Special Access Control Officer
Location: McLean, VA
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense is the Employer of Choice within the Intelligence, Defense, and Space communities of the U.S. Government. Realizing early on that our most prized assets are our employees, we continually focus our attention on improving the overall work/life experience they have supporting the mission. Our Team is pushed every day to use their industry leading knowledge to provide end-to-end solutions to combat our nation’s toughest and most secure problems. If you are looking for a place to not only be professionally challenged, but encouraged and supported by a company that cares, don’t look any further than Cornerstone Defense.
|1. Strong multitasking ability and scheduling skills. |
2. Extensive knowledge in the use of MS Office, the Internet, and other internal applications necessary to complete routine and moderately complex tasks.
3. Excellent working knowledge of computer software to include search capability.
4. Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members and customers.
5. Ability to manage own activities and office workflow under tight deadlines.
6. Bachelor degree from an accredited institution plus at least four years professional experience in Intelligence Community.
7. Candidates resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above.
8. Minimum years experience providing executive level administrative support.
9. Work experience can be considered in lieu of degree
10. Basic understanding of IT systems and IT systems development processes and procedures.