Title: Sustainment Software Engineer Skill Level 1
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense is the Employer of Choice within the Intelligence, Defense, and Space communities of the U.S. Government. Realizing early on that our most prized assets are our employees, we continually focus our attention on improving the overall work/life experience they have supporting the mission. Our Team is pushed every day to use their industry leading knowledge to provide end-to-end solutions to combat our nation’s toughest and most secure problems. If you are looking for a place to not only be professionally challenged, but encouraged and supported by a company that cares, don’t look any further than Cornerstone Defense.
|• Collaborate on a team of 4 developers modernizing an enterprise Corporate Management Information System that integrates services to achieve a reduction in the Unliquidated Obligation (ULO) cycle-time and increase efficiencies.
• Write code, develop features, and maintain the application.
• Address user issues, fix bugs, and improve system performance.
• Work on a small collaborative development team that operates on a monthly sprint schedule, to include quarterly upgrades.
• Adapt to a fast-paced, agile work environment.
• Manage and update Docker containers to ensure efficient application deployment and scaling, as well as streamline the development process.
• Engage in Agile methodologies, participate in sprint planning, stand-up meetings, and adapt to changing requirements and priorities in a collaborative and iterative development process.