Title: Systems Administrator
Location: Tysons Corner, VA
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense, in partnership with our military, intelligence, and civil government customers, supports U.S. operations worldwide through the use of many different types of intelligence, satellite, and cyber technologies. Cornerstone’s Intelligence Sector provides solutions to the United States Government for information collection, operations, exploitation and dissemination, and research activities. Our Team specializes in software development, cloud architecture, systems and network engineering, systems integration, agile management, as well as targeting operations and intelligence analysis. Our support to our mission customers includes cyber network operations, exploitation and defense, signals intelligence, human intelligence, and critical missions and networks.
Mobile Services Close Support Position
Close Support position that supports Mobile Services Team with primary focus on cell phones, some laptops (build, restore, delivery, etc). Responsible for updating of databases/records regarding ownership transfers of devices.
Hours: Monday-Friday M-F – 6:00AM – 2:30PM (option to flex)
Required Skills/Experience: Tier 2 hardware, software and network troubleshooting; excellent customer service skills
Required Certifications: N/A
Manages the functionality and efficiency of mobile devices. Position supports Mobile Services Team with primary focus on cell phones, some laptops (build, restore, delivery, etc). Responsible for updating of databases/records regarding ownership transfers of devices. Responsibilities include:
1. Mobile device setup prep by creating ID accounts and installing additional applications
2. Respond to customer support requests via in person, phone, email, instant messaging
3. Assist customers with first time logon to new mobile devices
4. Assist customers with in-person mobile phone password updates and mobile phone password resets
5. Assist customers with hardware and software issues related to mobile phones
6. Perform laptop builds
7. Perform laptop O/S updates
8. Perform laptop software installs
9. Troubleshoot laptop problems
10. Perform Active Directory activities
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Education: Related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
3-6 years of directly related experience in close support