Title: Application Software Developer
Location: Chantilly, VA
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense, in partnership with our military, intelligence, and civil government customers, supports U.S. operations worldwide through the use of many different types of intelligence, satellite, and cyber technologies. Cornerstone’s Intelligence Sector provides solutions to the United States Government for information collection, operations, exploitation and dissemination, and research activities. Our Team specializes in software development, cloud architecture, systems and network engineering, systems integration, agile management, as well as targeting operations and intelligence analysis. Our support to our mission customers includes cyber network operations, exploitation and defense, signals intelligence, human intelligence, and critical missions and networks.
The individual in this role will architect applications and service migrations into a virtual Amazon Web Services environment. The Systems Engineer will track new requirements and break them down into actionable tasks for the development team while supporting group level architecture discussions surrounding development and integration of data lake.
Additionally, the individual in this position will be responsible for implementing efficiencies in the transfer and transitioning of data associated with project tools and applications and must be comfortable briefing senior management on high priority work items.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or similar or 6 additional years of experience in lieu of degree
• Minimum 8 years of experience in a Systems Engineering role
• Ability to integrate COTS, GOTS, and custom software into an enterprise solution for data management or knowledge management with appropriate security and monitoring measures
• Knowledge of customer security controls and their implementation on enterprise tools
• Ability to track and manage customer needs with an enterprise work/requirement tracking tool
• Experience working with customers to prioritize needs across a large set of stakeholders
• Amazon certification(s) and hands on experience in an AWS environment
• Knowledge of the data lifecycle and data management best practice