Cyber Vulnerability Assessment & Analysis Officer
Clearance: TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
We are looking for a team-members with creative talent who are ready to take on the challenge of, Cyber Security Vulnerability A&A Officer to support at a sponsor facility. The Cyber Vulnerability A&A Officer is deployed to collocate with Sponsor’s offices, departments, or programs. The officer shall perform the following functions and deliver outcomes as follows: please keep reading…
Core responsibilities of the position include:
· Perform vulnerability assessment against system baselines to evaluate effectiveness of system configurations to include validation of system software, software patching and hardware configurations.
· Conduct compliance checks for patches on deployed program systems.
· Conduct vulnerability assessment to support sponsor with Assessment & Accreditation Security Policies & procedures, and compliance with ISSO/ISSM requirements and sponsor’s security regulations.
· Assure compliance with accreditation documentation in coordination with program ISSO/ISSM staff.
· Conduct Nmap port scanning as needed.
· Operate open source security tools, such as Nmap, or other applicable products approved and provided by the sponsor.
· Operate sponsor provided proprietary security tools such as Tenable Nessus, WebInspect, AppDetective, Rapid 7 Nexpose, RoadRunner, Greenlight, TEMIS, etc..
· Understand and operate network device implementations.
· Coordinate with ISSO on security incident response for Information Assurance concerns.
· Assist the sponsor with vulnerability assessment, including evaluation of specific configurations of program network devices and network enable software applications on both window and Linux platforms.
· Ensure program laptops are configured in accordance with sponsor’s Laptop Compliance Process, or current sponsor’s regulations/requirements by either completing configurations or by providing advice/resources of who can configure the laptop based on the customer’s office.
· Maintain the sponsor’s laptop security program, to include updating sponsor’s system of record and/or enduring responsible officers update the system of record.
· Develop and maintain a program that supports and encourages 100% laptop compliance providing options and standard operating procedures that account for mission requirements and a geographically distributed workforce.
· Provide ad-hoc security administration or communication security (COMSEC) support, as required.
· Minimum 6 years’ experience performing full range of Cyber A&A functions
· Relevant industry certifications
· Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal guidance and in small dynamic teams often under time-constraints
· US government issued Top Secret/SCI security clearance required at time of application
· Must be a US Citizen at time of application
· 8 years’ experience working in the Cyber A&A field.
· Previous experience working within the customer space
· Proficient in Microsoft office suite of products
Title: Software Engineer
Location: Alexandria, VA/Remote Local
Clearance: Top Secret preferred, No clearance required
Cornerstone Defense, in partnership with our military, intelligence, and civil government customers, supports U.S. operations worldwide through the use of many different types of intelligence, satellite, and cyber technologies. Cornerstone’s Intelligence Sector provides solutions to the United States Government for information collection, operations, exploitation and dissemination, and research activities. Our Team specializes in software development, cloud architecture, systems and network engineering, systems integration, agile management, as well as targeting operations and intelligence analysis. Our support to our mission customers includes cyber network operations, exploitation and defense, signals intelligence, human intelligence, and critical missions and networks.
We are looking for a skilled software engineer with a focus on Front-end development to join our development team to create cutting-edge tools for forensics and biometrics, including a state-of-the-art DNA matching and tracking system. The ideal candidate has advanced software design and engineering knowledge, a good eye for detail, and a natural gift for software troubleshooting.
You will be working with a talented team on an exciting project that solves crimes and exonerates the innocent. The ideal candidate is a great software developer who also wants to be expert using state-of-the-art automated testing frameworks.