Title: System Administrator
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
*Clearance: *Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph needed to apply *
Cornerstone Defense is the Employer of Choice within the Intelligence, Defense, and Space communities of the U.S. Government. Realizing early on that our most prized assets are our employees, we continually focus our attention on improving the overall work/life experience they have supporting the mission. Our Team is pushed every day to use their industry leading knowledge to provide end-to-end solutions to combat our nation’s toughest and most secure problems. If you are looking for a place to not only be professionally challenged, but encouraged and supported by a company that cares, don’t look any further than Cornerstone Defense.
· Experience with Windows and Linux (CentOS/RHEL or similar *NIX) administration.
· Experience with STE requirements/tools/teams.
· Experience with customer Information System Security processes and tools (SSPs/ATO/IAVAs etc).
· Experience scripting against REST APIs, databases, and CSV files.
· Experience with network design, security, and automation.
· Experience with DevOps tech stacks and modern CM and CI/CD tools (especially Ansible).
· Experience with a scripting language (Python/bash).
· Experience with VMWare hypervisors and virtualization, and FreeIPA and Kerberos authentication.